1. The pool is reserved for swim team practices and instruction on weekdays from 3:30pm until 7:00pm and on Saturdays from 8:00am until 12:00pm. During the summer, the pool will be reserved six days a week, Monday through Saturday, from 8:00am until 12:00pm. At the conclusion of the swim team season, the pool is open from 12:00pm until 5:00pm seven days a week,
2. The swim coaches and lifeguards are responsible for the safety and discipline at the pool. They have full authority and shall enforce rules of good conduct. Parents are expected to familiarize their children with these rules.
3. Only proper swim attire will be allowed in the pool. No "cut-offs," tennis, or gym shorts are allowed.
4. Bobby pins, hairpins, barrettes, or other metal objects are prohibited.
5. When no lifeguard is on duty, adults may not swim unless accompanied by another adult or by a child over 16 years old.
6. Children under 16 years old will not be permitted in the pool area unless a lifeguard is on duty or with supervision poolside by a parent.
7. Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children who cannot swim.
8. Children who cannot swim the entire length of the pool will not be allowed in the deep end without direct supervision of a parent or a swim instructor.
9. Playing or loitering in the locker rooms or dressing rooms is not permitted.
10. Running on the cement deck and boisterous behavior are prohibited. Abuse of the Club Rules is grounds for immediate suspension.
11. Diving from the swim team starting blocks is prohibited.
12. Gum, sunflower seeds, and glass containers are not permitted in the pool area.
13. Floatation devices are not allowed in the pool. Super soakers, tennis balls, and airborne projectiles are not allowed in the pool area.
14. Special arrangements for swimming parties shall be made with the Club Manager. Guest fees will be charged.