TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
1. Swimming and Tennis Membership (Family) - This membership shall stand in the name of the adults of the family and shall entitle the adults and any unmarried children under the age of twenty-one (21), or those single dependents under the age of twenty-five (25) and still a member of the household, to all rights and privileges. The children or dependents shall be subject to such rules and regulations as shall apply to Junior and adult dependent members. $111 Monthly with an initiation fee of $2500. Half of the $2500 is required upon submission of application for membership.
2. Non-Resident - This membership shall be open only to persons whose residence and place of business both are more than fifty miles by highway from the Club premises.
3. Social - This membership is open only to adults who have held a family membership for at least five years and is subject to the Board of Director's approval. $55.50 Monthly
4. Junior - This membership is open only to persons between thirteen and eighteen years of age and cannot be held beyond the 21st birthday. $38 Monthly
5. Special Memberships - The Board of Directors, at its discretion, may award Honorary, Athletic and other kinds of special memberships, subject to the By-Laws.